90985 Understanding producer choices through supply
This course covers the things you'll need to know and be able to do for achievement standard 90985.
The information in this course also supports achievement standard 90943.
In it you'll find answers to questions like:
- What is the concept of the supply model?
- How do we construct a supply schedule for an individual firm from given data?
- How do we draw a supply curve for an individual firm using given data?
- How do we show a movement along a supply curve; i.e. a change in the quantity supplied?
- How do we show a shift of a supply curve; i.e. a change in supply?
- What are internal factors that cause a movement or shift of the supply curve?
- What are external factors that cause a movement or shift of the supply curve?
How you'll learn
There are a variety of ways you can learn and interact with the materials in this course.
Self-paced learning – the material is set up so you can learn at your own pace. Although there are 'suggested' times for each page, they're just a guideline - plan your learning to suit you.
Practice activities – throughout this course there are short activities. These activities are for you, not for someone to mark them. These activities give you a great chance to practice what you've learned and compare your answer to the model feedback. Look at the feedback carefully to see if you have missed out any aspects from your answer.
Submitting photos – sometimes people find it easier to scribble down a diagram or show their working with pen and paper. No problem! You can still store all your working and diagrams with the activity. That way you'll be able to refer back to your answers when you're revising. Simply take a photo of your work and upload it with the relevant activity.