90984 Decisions a producer makes about production
This course covers the things you'll need to know and be able to do for achievement standard 90984.
In it you'll find out how to:
- Demonstrate understanding of decisions a producer makes about production.
- Explain renewable/non-renewable resource use and sustainability.
- Understand human, natural and capital resource choices.
- Distinguish between labour intensive and capital intensive.
- Study the effects of internal and external factors.
- Discuss economies and diseconomies of scale.
How you'll learn
People learn in different ways. Now we'll describe some of the ways you can learn and interact with the materials in this course.
Self-paced learning – the material is set up so you can learn at your own pace. So, although there are 'suggested' times for each page, they're just a guideline. Plan your learning to suit you.
Practice activities – throughout this course there are short activities. These activities are for you, not for someone to mark them. These activities give you a great chance to practise what you've learned and compare your answer to the model feedback. Look at the feedback carefully to see if you have missed out any aspects from your answer.
Submitting photos – sometimes people find it easier to scribble down a diagram or show their working with pen and paper. No problem! You can still store all your working and diagrams with the activity. That way you'll be able to refer back to your answers when you're revising. Simply take a photo of your work and upload it with the relevant activity.